It’s a fine line to know whether to keep going or whether to move on – it could be a relationship, goal, or work. I wish there was a formula I could give you but only you can figure that out for yourself. There isn’t a cookie cutter answer because what works for one person might not work for you – since everyone’s in different stages of life with different mindsets, different emotions, and different circumstances.
The thing I would suggest doing is to take the time to do some soul searching. Ask yourself some hard questions and be honest with yourself. This will help you to re-evaluate whether to continue or to move on.
Here are 5 questions to ask yourself:
- Why did I start this? And does this answer still apply today?
- What do I really want? And what am I going to do about it?
- Am I just bored and want change?
- Am I putting unnecessary pressure on myself?
- What are my core beliefs and values? And does it line up with what I’m doing?
Or it may be as simple as that you’re just tired, and that you need to rest rather than to quit. Rest, rejuvenation, and restoration can do wonders to your psyche.
Wherever you are (or going) on your journey, I wish for you peace, joy, and fulfillment.
©2016 Susie Lee